Friday, June 3, 2011

Sunny Day in the Rainy Season


Today was a really sunny day!
It's been rainy and cold everyday, so I was happy.
So I changed my style summer look:)
Many many people said me that I looked so good!
Actually, the blouse is my mom's.
Mom used to wear this when she was 20s or early 30s, so the blouse is older than me!
But it's still in a great condition and still neat.

Although today was a great day, yesterday was terrible...
So I dressed up like fall or the beginning of spring,
and made my hair super cool.

Do you like this? haha
It took me about 15 minutes to complete -
like do it and undo it and do it and undo it... something like that.

Anyways, I'm quitting smoking, so my skin should be getting better but the truth is it's not... Whatever.
See you guys soon;)

P.S.
I WANNA GO SHOPPING - DESPERATELY.

No comments:

Post a Comment